Kid Konnection Information
Kid Konnection PhilosophyThe philosophy of Kid Konnection is to provide each and every child a safe and wholesome environment to play and interact in by having qualified, caring staff to guide and lead them in a variety of recreational games and activities that will enhance their personal, social, physical, cognitive and recreational skills.LocationEagle View Elementary School
30805 Olson Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56742
(218) 513-7134 on-site number (only answered during Kid Konnection hours if staff are available).
(218) 568-9342 questions regarding registering or billing
Staff are certified in CPR, AED, and First Aid
Hours and Days
HOURSSchool Year:School Day Mornings: Monday - Friday 7:00 - 7:45 AMAfter School: Monday - Friday 3:00 - 6:00 PMNon-School: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM *view calendar for schedule2022 Summer Session Starts: June 1, 2022Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed:July 4, 2022August 30, 2022September 2, 2022View our Calendar for our Full Schedule (days open/closed & field trips).
FEES & SCHEDULE INFO
Enrollment feeA fee of $30.00 per child each session (school year session/summer session) is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- SY21-22: September 7 - May 27, 2022
- Summer Session: June 1 - September 1, 2022
#1 Must register and complete enrollment forms and pay the $30 session fee
#2 If your child will be attending Kid Konnection on non-school days/summer we ask that you complete the commitment form (see above) or email email@example.com Children attending non-school days & summer sessions must bring a COLD LUNCH and appropriate clothing for going outdoors. Snacks are provided.
FEES: (effective 9/7/21)
Before School Care
$3.00 per day
Before School Drop-in Care
$5.00 per day
After School Care
$8.00 per day
After School Drop-in Care
$10.00 per day
Summer/Non-School Day Care
$28.00 per day
$25.00 per day
33.00 per day
$30.00 per day
FINDERS FEE - SCHOOL DAYS ONLY
The safety of the children is a primary concern of staff. Parents are required to contact the Kid Konnection Coordinator at 218-568-9342 or firstname.lastname@example.org if their child will not be attending as scheduled. If your child does not arrive at Kid Konnection on a scheduled school day and you have not communicated with Community Education about the change, we will use all of our resources to locate the child. A finder's fee of $10.00 will be charged to your account per occurrence. A note to your child’s school teacher is not sufficient notice, nor is calling in sick to the school office. It is the parent’s responsibility to contact the Community Education office.
LATE PICK-UP FEEPlease remember that our program closes at 6:00 PM each day. There will be a $15.00 charge for every 15 minutes after 6:00 PM that your child is not picked up. Late pick-up fees must be paid with the next week’s invoice. After 3 late pickup occurrences, we reserve the right to end your child’s enrollment in Kid Konnection. Please call the Kid Konnection phone number (provided at the time of registration) if you are going to be late.EMERGENCY CLOSING
1. Kid Konnection will not be held when all other school activities at the site have been canceled or dismissed due to an emergency or inclement weather.
2. During the school year, in the event of any emergency school closing, students enrolled in the Kid Konnection program will be sent home.
3. In the event of severe weather or other emergencies while Kid Konnection is in session, announcements over the local radio will be made of the closing and parents are expected to pick members up as soon as possible.