Kid Konnection Information
Kid Konnection PhilosophyThe philosophy of Kid Konnection is to provide each and every child a safe and wholesome environment to play and interact in by having qualified, caring staff to guide and lead them in a variety of recreational games and activities that will enhance their personal, social, physical, cognitive and recreational skills.LocationEagle View Elementary School6539 County Road 11Breezy Point, MN 56472
30805 Olson Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56742
(218) 568-9342 questions regarding registering or billing
Staff are certified in CPR, AED, and First Aid
Hours and Days
HOURSSchool Year:School Day Mornings: Monday - Friday 7:00 - 7:45 AMAfter School: Monday - Friday 3:00 - 6:00 PMNon-School: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM *view calendar for schedule2022-2023 School Year Session starts Tuesday, September 6, 2022Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 7:45 AM & 3 PM - 6 PMKindergarten starts on Thursday, September 8, 2022
FEES & SCHEDULE INFO
Enrollment feeA fee of $30.00 per child each session (school year session/summer session) is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- SY21-22: September 7 - May 27, 2022
- Summer Session: June 1 - September 1, 2022
FEES: (effective 9/6/22)
First Child Fee
Additional Child Discount Fee
Before School Care
$3.00 per day
Before School Drop-in Care
$5.00 per day
After School Care
$8.00 per day
After School Drop-in Care
$10.00 per day
Summer/Non-School Day Care
$28.00 per day
$25.00 per day
33.00 per day
$30.00 per dayEMERGENCY CLOSING
1. Kid Konnection will not be held when all other school activities at the site have been canceled or dismissed due to an emergency or inclement weather.
2. During the school year, in the event of any emergency school closing, students enrolled in the Kid Konnection program will be sent home.
3. In the event of severe weather or other emergencies while Kid Konnection is in session, announcements over the local radio will be made of the closing and parents are expected to pick children up as soon as possible.