• Pequot Lakes sees its students as individuals and strives to meet the needs of all students and their families. Many times student and family needs arise that require extra support. Pequot Lakes offers special services to help support students and families to ensure that all students are successful. 

  • Supporting Academic Needs

    Whether your child is struggling, requires special education services, or gifted and talented services, we provide many options to help meet academic needs. 

    Supporting Emotional & Behavioral Needs

    Emotional challenges both in school and at home can be difficult for students to deal with at times. We provide several avenues to help students through the social and emotional challenges they may be facing.

    Supporting Health Needs

    Students will specific health and physical needs are supported by the Pequot Lakes Health Services department. Whether your child suffers from a mild allergy to a severe, chronic condition, our school nurses make sure that your child's needs are met so they can be successful and focus on school. 

    Supporting Family Needs

    Sometimes families face significant challenges at home that can make achievement at school more difficult. Pequot Lakes schools will work with you to help you find the right partnering county, state or non-profit organization to help support you through tough times.

  • Accessibility Needs

    Pequot Lakes Public Schools provides equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. If you cannot fully access the information on any web page of this site, please let us know by contacting the District at 218.568.4996 or by e-mail at bwilliams@isd186.org. We will offer the information in an alternative format. If you would like to file a formal grievance under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, you may contact Principal Mike O'Neil at moneil@isd186.org or 218.568.9357. If you have questions, please visit this link for general answers about 504/IDEA or contact your school's counselor at the information listed above under "Learning Needs."