Patriot Academy serves as a bridge between preschool and kindergarten for those who desire more time to intentionally develop social/emotional skills.
Patriot Academy Values Statement
We value inspiring learners by providing students with more time to develop academics and social-emotional skills in an all-day play-based environment using age-appropriate standards aligned curriculum with elements of Kindergarten woven into the learning.
Patriot Academy Program Goal
By the end of Patriot Academy, students will be empowered and able to actively engage in learning in a traditional Kindergarten curriculum and classroom.
Patriot Academy Standards
- I can name all the letters in the alphabet and say their sounds
- I can blend two sounds together
- I can write the letters of my name
- I can read, count, write, and show a number in various ways up to 21
- I can use positive language to communicate my thoughts and ideas, ask for help, control and regulate emotions and respond appropriately to others' emotions with occasional help from the teacher
- I can engage in a task for at least 10 minutes, show perseverence, and use strategies to handle emotions
Patriot Academy is 5 full days per week and is fully funded by the school district (there is no cost to you).
Eagle View Office Staff
CONTACTEagle View 24 Hour Attendance:218-562-61107:15am - 3:45pm when school is in sessionEagle View Office: 218-562-6100District Office: 218-568-4996Physical Location:6539 County Road 11, Breezy Point, MN 56472Heather Sangren218-562-6100
Eagle View SecretaryMelissa HeschEagle View Principal218-562-6102